Polaris has provided one-day and two-day high content grants workshops in 48 states as well as off-shore over the past decade. Its workshops are known for their step-by-step, how-to nature and their well-organized content. Workshops are based on the successful Polaris project and proposal development processes. Polaris workshops are sponsored by K-12 education, post-secondary education, health care, government, and non-profit organizations to train their staffs and, in many cases, as fundraisers.
Why sponsor or attend a Polaris workshop?
- The Polaris Process works
- The Process is easy to follow
- Information is presented in a step-by-step format
- Workshops cover all aspects of grantsmanship
- People using the Polaris Process are consistently successful
- Polaris’ materials are the best on the market
- Methods and materials are well-organized
- Workshop information works for any type of grant program and any type of funder
- Grant makers like the Polaris methods and the resulting projects and proposals because they’re focused on solutions to real problems
- Materials can be used to design many projects and proposals
- Experienced grant seekers say the workshops “fill in the missing pieces – the best program I’ve ever attended.”