Polaris assists organizations in a number of ways
- By providing step-by-step, how-to Instruction & Training in grants acquisition
- In print, through how-to Books & Other Publications
- With Technical Assistance & Support Services to help folks acquire grant funding
- Through On-Line Advice in a “Dear Polaris,” question & answer format on Polaris Grants Central.
- Through the Polaris Web site which provides free basic information in the form of directories, lists, hints and tips, resources, and articles for grant seekers.